« Read all News
| ||TeamSpeak 3 Server Version 3.0.2 Released
by Sven on Feb 29, 2012
The TeamSpeak development team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of version 3.0.2 of the TeamSpeak 3 Server. This release introduces a completely reworked anti-spam system and several important bug fixes. In addition, we've taken lots of feedback from the community and our many ATHPs to make the global management of permissions easier to use in general. As always, please continue to help us to identify bugs in order to ensure that all things behave as expected.
Here's the full change log for version 3.0.2:
=== Server Release 3.0.2 29 February 2012
! anti spam system reworked
- removed virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_warning, virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_kick, virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_ban, virtualserver_antiflood_ban_time
- added virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_command_block (stops executing of commands, no ban is invoked anymore)
- added virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_ip_block (prevents from connecting, no ban is invoked)
! mysql users please alter all fields in tables "servers" and "clients" regarding download/upload from "int unsigned" to "bigint unsigned"
+ whoami shows client_origin_server_id (server which the client does belong too)
+ addded servergroupautodelperm and servergroupautoaddperm bound to b_permission_modify_power_ignore (check docu for details)
- fixed empty channeledit command invoked an channeledit message to clients
- fixed query ban message had no line endings
- fixed issue with permlist commands giving not correct error back on an empty list
All server providers are strongly encouraged to upgrade to version 3.0.2. The update process is very simple. Simply extract the package file and overwrite all changed files on the server.
For MySQL users, please refer to our changelog for a list of necessary database migration steps.