« Alle Neuigkeiten lesen
| ||TeamSpeak 3 Client Version 3.0.7 Released
von PeterS am Jun 21, 2012
We are happy to announce the release of version 3.0.7 of the TeamSpeak 3 Client.
Among multiple improvements and resolved issue this release comes with new hotkey systems on Windows. In addition to the existing DirectInput system there are two new hotkey systems "Default" and "Keyboard & Mouse". We hope to resolve existing problems, which some users encountered with the DirectInput system, by gently introducing the new Default system. For this release the old DirectInput system will still be active if there already are any existing hotkeys. Please visit the Options - Hotkeys Dialog to change the hotkey system and report any possible issues in this forum. In future releases the hotkey system will be changed to Default.
The complete changelog:
=== Client Release 3.0.7 21 Jun 2012
! Plugin API changed to 17
+ Added away hotkey with away message.
+ Added toolbar buttons set and delete for avatars.
+ Added saving of ban duration for presets.
+ Added ... tags for chat to prevent text in between beeing
replaced with emoticons. Note: It's strict so both tags have to be found!
+ Exported temporary password functions to Plugin API
+ New getClientDisplayname function in Plugin API (client name including custom
nickname, as configured in the contacts)
+ Added special return value of -2 to Plugin init function. See test plugin for
details. This return value should only be used in very rare situations.
+ Added two(windows only) additional hotkey systems for keyboard and mouse for
testing. The RawInput system can also handle joysticks and gamepads. Existing
hotkeys will be backed up and converted to make them also usable for the new
+ Added dialog when trying to send a server chat without permission.
+ Added new channel description preview (work in progress) which is a
replacement for the WYSIWYG editor.
+ Added "Enter Chat Message..." info text to chat field.
+ Added context menu to ban out of complainlist.
+ Added hotkeys to activate/deactivate/toggle 3D sound.
+ Added close Tab on middle mouse button.
+ Added readable error message if send to channel chat fails due to permission.
+ Added possibility to use custom country flag icons: If the folder
gfx/customCountries exists, country icons will be loaded from this folder,
otherwise as before from gfx/countries. gfx/customCountries won't be over-
written again from updater.
* Styles can now change the color of the newsticker text, see Bluesky style for
* Style authors: Chat line "Enter chat message" color now can be overwritten.
See existing default.qss style for example.
* Swapped skip/negated column in permission overview so it's the same order as
in the permissions tree.
* Request to start createfileassoc.exe to add .ts3_addon etc. file associations
to the registry can now be skipped with "Ignore" button.
* Mac OS X: Migrated config location from ~/.ts3client to ~/Library/Application
Support/TeamSpeak 3. The folder will automatically be moved the first time
TeamSpeak starts, if the old folder exists and the new folder does not exist.
* Warn user when connecting to a server and the server UID has changed in
comparison to the stored value in the bookmark.
* Compress command packets to reduce network traffic (voice and filetransfer
will not be affected)
- Running createfileassoc.exe will restore file associations to original if the
user had changed them manually in Windows explorer.
- Fixed copy to clipboard ts3file:// link tagging.
- Fixed some whisperlist dialog issues.
- Fixed some issues when deleting animated avatars.
- Empty banner files will be automatically removed so the client can retry
downloading the banner.
- Fixed creating empty registry key in HKCUSoftware on client start.
- Install path in package installer can now be manually edited.
- Tweaked package installer window size, was too small on Mac OS X.
- Package installer now asks if the installed addon should be activated.
Requires to restart TeamSpeak client to actually activate the addon.
- Fixed crash when using stylesheet helper hotkey on its own tooltip.
- Volume control plugin has been removed for now, there are too many issues
for too many users. The updater will automatically delete the DLL.
- Improved subscribe and local mute functions called by Plugins, they will
now do exactly the same like triggering the action via client UI.
- Fixed comboboxes in connect dialog and bookmarks which returned invalid
text when elided (including the "...", which resulted in invalid identities
- Fixed disabling "Rename" and "Delete" contextmenu in server-/channelgroup
permission windows. Requires server 3.0.6 or above.
- Fixed disabling the servergroup menuitems in a clients contextmenu, checking
own i_group_member_add_power against each i_group_needed_member_add_power.
- Fixed default value of "Play only important sounds when muted" dropdown in
the notifications setup.
- Disable all elements in the permissions window on anti-flood error to avoid
leaving the permissions in an invalid state. The user needs to wait some
seconds and then klick "Reload" to refresh dialog.
- Mac: Fixed crash when releasing a dragged tree item after disconnecting.
- Fixed client ignoring force-ptt permission when connecting to a server
without capture profile.
- Fixed away message in tree not checking the "Ignore away message" setting
from contacts manager.
- Not possible to send empty complains anymore.
- Fixed an issue when marking multiple offline messages as unread.
- Fixed appending wrong server chat log.
- Fixed checking folder entries on existing before opening otherwise it will be
reset to default home dir.
- Fixed channel description preview close.
- Fixed setting channel description which was wrong on sub channels.
- Fixed messing up radioboxes in capture setup when creating new profiles.
- Fixed extracting URLs on history messages broken by spaces.
TeamSpeak Client 3.0.7 is available as Download or via the updater. We encourage users to update to this version.