« Read all News
| ||TeamSpeak 3 for Android released
by Andreas on Oct 7, 2013
The wait is finally over, TeamSpeak 3 for Android released!
After more than one and a half years of development, we are happy to announce the final release of TeamSpeak 3 for Android. During this time we have received a lot of suggestions, feedback, and comments from our beta testers, whom we would like to thank for all their valued input.
These are some of the requested and implemented Android client features:
- Server-, channel-, and private chats
- Automated away status on incoming phone calls
- Creating and managing channels
- Assigning channel and server groups
- Administration of user features: moving, banning, kicking, complaining, blocking, etc.
- Requesting and granting Talkpower
- Basic server admin
As was the case with the iOS TeamSpeak 3 client, the high cost of development and subsequent maintenance has also forced us to charge for the Android TeamSpeak 3 client, allowing us to keep it free of advertisement. In appreciation of the beta usage, we will be offering a 50% discount on the Android client until November 11th.