Connect to a TeamSpeak server
- Download the latest TeamSpeak Client from our Downloads page and install the software.
- Launch the TeamSpeak client, click the Connections menu and select Connect.
- Enter the TeamSpeak server address, choose a nickname, and if required, enter the server password.
- Click Connect
Rent a TeamSpeak server
- TeamSpeak Systems does not provide server hosting. TeamSpeak servers can only be rented from an Authorized TeamSpeak Host Provider (ATHP) partner.
- Choose from any of our ATHPs here
- Visit the ATHP's website to order a TeamSpeak server.
- The ATHP will provide you with the server address and the information you need to administer your server.